What is Hospice?
The hospice philosophy of care accepts death as the final stage of life and focuses on bringing patient comfort, self-respect, and tranquility. Emphasizing quality rather than the length of life, patients are encouraged to participate in activities they care for, to be full of life, and be surrounded by friends and family during their last days in a peaceful and comfortable setting.
Hospice encourages life and does not hasten or postpone death and provides care when a cure is not possible.
At Noble Hospice, We Add Life To Every day by: Treating the patient and not the illness
- We provide all the necessary medical and support services to manage our patient’s terminal illness at home, nursing home or assisted living facility. We emphasize patient comfort (pain management, emotional wellbeing, and more) and overall quality of life
- Covering all prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, medical equipment and any other supplies required to treat our patients
Promoting patient comfort, dignity and family support
- We provide residential care in patient’s homes and have established partnerships with long-term care facilities, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and residential care facilities for the elderly.
- Our hands-on methodology of treatment focuses on patient’s needs and comfort first and foremost.
- We provide shifts of hospice staff at home 24/7 so the patient can avoid being transferred to a hospital
- Provide respite care for the patients’ primary caregiver
- On call 24/7
- Comfort the family with personal counseling, resources, and bereavement support
Our Personalized Approach to Hospice Care
- Noble Hospice Care prides itself on being a family-owned and operated Hospice Care agency. Our professional staff of nurses, physicians and RN’s come from a culturally diverse background who speak your language and work together seamlessly to better serve our Hospice Patients.