Bereavement Support Hospice
Grief is a normal reaction to losing someone you love. Each person grieves differently and there is no timeline for how long it takes before the hurt of loss lessens. Hospice understands this; we know that grieving can begin before the actual death and last longer than a few weeks or months.
- Home visits from bereavement specialists, chaplains and volunteers
- Bereavement telephone support
- Bereavement support groups led by Noble Hospice and Palliative Care staff
- Memorial services
- Quarterly bereavement letters of support, a newsletter, and educational materials
- Community resource referrals to grief therapists, community support groups, etc.