Noble Hospice Care provides a trained hospice RN Case Manager as needed to visit patients. Typically, they will visit the patient a minimum of twice a week to assess and manage care. Noble Hospice also has 24/7 access to on-call RN’s to triage and dispatch when there are acute issues.
- Evaluates patients and family members needs.
- Provides education for patients and their family members.
- Administers medication provides wound care, and orders any other specialized medical equipment that is needed for comfort care.
- Monitors and acts as a “Case Manager” for the patient’s health, vital signs, and symptoms.
- Coordinates the unique patient’s plan of care with the entire hospice team.