Noble Hospice Care allows patients to choose whether they would like their Primary Care Physician or our Hospice Medical Director to navigate their hospice care plan. In partnership, your PCP and Hospice Medical Director will develop a prognosis for receiving hospice care.
- Acts as a resource to patients, family members, and hospice staff regarding all symptoms and pain management.
- Home visits for patient assessments and care plan development.
- Oversight of Medical Interdisciplinary Team to ensure world-class clinical care.
- Reviews and certifies all patients that elect hospice benefits to ensure hospice criteria and the prognosis is met.
- Develops a plan of care for the patient that guides the clinical team.